Frequently Asked Questions
If we have not answered your question below, please feel free to Email us!
General Software Settings
Please address the following settings to eliminate most technical problems (including issues related to viewing seminars, taking exams and printing certificates):
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer or Netscape and that you have adequate bandwidth (56K or higher baud rate). Problems may occur when using other browsers.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options and under Temporary internet files click “Delete Cookies”, “Delete Files”, and “Clear History”.
- Select the Security Tab and make sure that the Security level is at or below Medium.
- Select the Privacy tab and make sure that Medium or below is selected and also that “Block pop-ups” is unchecked.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of JAVA from www.java.sun.com, and then under the Advanced tab, make sure that the “Use Java” box is checked.
- Go to Start > Control Panel. Depending on what type of internet connection you are using, check to see if there is a Windows Firewall icon. If there is, click on the Windows Firewall and click Disable Firewall. Note: When you are finished with the seminars, you will want to re-enable your firewall.
- If you are using an anti-virus program, be sure to disable any firewall associated with that program. Note: When you are finished with the seminars, you will want to re-enable your firewall.
This series of steps should eliminate most technical problems. Be sure to shut down and restart you computer for all changes to take effect prior to starting the seminars.
If you still have problems, try using another internet browser.
If you are still encountering problems and you are trying to view seminars from your work computer, it may be a network limitation of your company. Please contact your network administrator.
If you are still experiencing problems, please send an email explaining your problem to Aviation Integrity.
Thank you for your patience.